How to order
The Film Australia Collection Program Sales online shop is undergoing maintenance.
To make an enquiry or purchase a Film Australia Collection DVD, please choose one of the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our friendly team on 02 8202 0144. Telephone credit card orders are accepted.
The following pricing and category of buyer applies to domestic DVD orders:
|Program Duration||Category A||Category B||Category C||Home|
||primary schools, youth centres, migrant and indigenous resource centres, community groups||secondary schools, tafe and vocational education colleges, local government, community health centres, hospital, welfare organisations, public and municipal libraries||universities, state and national film- lending libraries, business, training organisations, museums, art galleries, government departments||for home viewing only|
|Under 15 minutes||$45.00||$89.00||$145.00
|over 501 minutes||$399.00||$519.00
freight and handling 1-3 items $7, 4-7 items $15, 8-12 items $20 to destinations in Australia. Delivery is generally within 10 days of receipt of order for Australian customers.
Prices are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax). Film Australia Collection Programs Sales uses a tiered pricing structure based on the intended primary usage of the program by the customer. If you are uncertain of your category, contact Film Australia Collection Program Sales. Prices quoted are for PAL DVD formats. Please email email@example.com FAC Program Sales for NTSC availability.
You can also fax, email or mail the downloadable Order Forms to FAC Program Sales. Contact details can be found at the bottom of the form.
To check pricing online, please follow these simple steps:
- Before you place an order, please select your pricing category for pricing information. You can select the category using the link in the program pages (see image below).
- In the Select your category page, choose your category. Contact Film Australia Collection Program Sales if you are not sure which category you fit into, or if you want the program for a purpose other than showing it to a non-paying audience (eg public screenings, duplication).
- Click Save Category. You will be returned to the previous page and, from now on, the correct prices (GST inclusive) for each program will be displayed and you will be able to order online. If you have selected the wrong category, you can change it by clicking on Change your pricing category, located below the price.
- Download and fill in a pdf form providing contact and payment details to fax, email or mail or call us on 02 8202 0144
Broadcasters, New Media and International DVD
License rights and prices vary from country to country, please email FAC Program Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain licensing and DVD pricing information.
Customers can also place orders or send payment using the following forms:
Terms and conditions
All orders are accepted on a firm sale basis. Refunds are not available. The NFSA reserves the right to reasonably determine the price category of each and any customer. All goods remain the property of the NFSA until paid for in full. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Placement of an order shall signify acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The NFSA grants a non-exclusive, non-theatric licence which grants the right to exhibit the program to a non-paying audience. Customers who purchase programs at the list price do not have public performance rights to the program. Public performance is defined as any publicly advertised screening to a paying audience. For terms and conditions for public performance rights, retail distribution, site licences and copyright clearances, contact Film Australia Collection Program Sales.
Programs may only be used for purposes indicated by the purchase price paid. Programs may not be edited, duplicated, broadcast, transmitted by cable or otherwise transmitted by any multi-receiver, open or closed circuit system, whetheror not admission is charged, without prior written permission from the NFSA. Any contravention of these restrictions may be regarded as a breach of copyright and ma lead to prosecution.